Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Gratitude list

I am sitting with my friends at a party listening to music and we all laugh as we tell tell jokes to each other. We mess around and have a great time and I look around and think. I'm grateful for my friends.

Gratitude list


1. I am grateful for my family for always being there for me.
2. I am grateful for my music it's a joyful thing to do when your stressed out.
3. I am grateful for my friends they always make me laugh and cheer me up.
4. I am grateful for social media when I'm bored I just scroll threw social media looking for funny videos/pictures.
5. I am grateful for technology without it we wouldn't be we we are.
6. I am grateful for t.v when I'm bored I just turn it on and watch.
7. I am grateful for my mom she always there making me food and cheering me up and pushing me to the best of my abilities.
8. I am grateful for my dad he is always helpful giving me life lessons what is right and whats not.
9. I am grateful for sports for me sports is one of the main parts of my life.
10. I am grateful for basketball my favorite sport and the one thing I do to get me around my day if I was having a bad day.

1 comment: